QTS4.2.0 Build 0910
- Fails to list files in File Station.
- Fixed potential CGI script vulnerabilities. Users are strongly urged to upgrade their NAS firmware with this release.
- Fixed Apache HTTP Server vulnerability.
- Fails to log into NAS after setting up 2-step verification.
- Fails to mount a USB device connected via a USB hub.
- After setting a bridge of a VPN Server to the default Gateway and connecting a VPN Client to the VPN Server, users will be unable to connect to the internet.
- Unnecessary attributes may be displayed after connecting to Google Drive/Microsoft OneDrive in File Station and right clicking on its folder.
- Videos will not be smoothly played when streaming via Airplay from the File Station toolbar.
- A cloned VM will be unable to boot up with Read/Write cache enabled if using a Block-based thin LUN.
- HGST HUS726020AL5210 (12Gbps SAS) drives may be missing when performing iometer tests for a certain period of time.
- The file base iSCSI LUN will be missing in the cloned volume of a snapshot clone.
- If a RAID 5 pool is expanded in Storage Management, the expanded HDD becomes a spare HDD.
- 250T/144T cannot be created on block-based thin LUNs.
- There are excessive samba processes after changing Windows ACL permissions and launching File Station.
- TS-269H models occasionally fail to copy files to Dropbox.
- When using Microsoft Edge, Surveillance Station will identify it as Internet Explorer.
- After upgrading to Surveillance Station 126.96.36.199, the default recordings folder in the playback path will be missing.
- Surveillance Station cannot display all the playback channels.
- Surveillance Station fails to generate event logs if changing SMTP server settings in Event Management.
- Fails to execute zip files when uploading them via FTP to the NAS when "Advanced Folder Permission" is enabled in File Station.
- Fails to apply new permissions for non-Administrator groups in File Station's permissions setup page.
- The owner and user list fields cannot display long usernames in File Station's permissions setup page.
- The Guest Access Rights in File Station's folder permissions always shows "-2" regardless of what value you give it.
- QTS 4.2 is the final major firmware release for the following NAS models:
TS-410U, TS-412U, TS-410, TS-112, TS-212, TS-412, TS-110, TS-219, TS-210, TS-119, TS-419U, TS-419P, SS-439 Pro, SS-839 Pro, TS-239H, TS-239 Pro, TS-439 Pro, TS-439U-RP/ SP, TS-639 Pro, TS-509 Pro, TS-809 Pro, TS-809U-RP