Qnap [ QOdoo (ex OpenERP) ] [ 11.0.0 ] Open Source suite of business applications: CRM, HR, Projects, Accounting, ...

QoolBox

Représentant QNAP
2 Janvier 2014
10 559
France
www.qnap.com
odoo_logo_rgb.png

Source : https://www.odoo.com

https://www.qnapclub.eu/fr/qpkg/598

dependency :

QPostgreSQL

Note :

About :

Odoo is a suite of web based open source business apps.

The main Odoo Apps include an Open Source CRM, Website Builder, eCommerce, Project Management, Billing & Accounting, Point of Sale, Human Resources, Marketing, Manufacturing, Purchase Management, ...

Odoo Apps can be used as stand-alone applications, but they also integrate seamlessly so you get a full-featured Open Source ERP when you install several Apps.

odoo-8-opening-screen.png

Petite question: est-ce qu'on ne peut pas utiliser le module PostgreSql fourni par Qnap ?

désolé pas de version ARM et je ne suis pas sur que ceux ci supportent la configuration nécessaire pour ce genre d'application

Hi !
Does anybody know, how install additional module (l10n_se) to QODOO?

I tried to put using SSH folder L10N_SE to the system folder ADDONS but when I update the application list nothing happand.
But it exist in the UPDATE MODULE LIST when I tried to install it system show the error (module doesn`t exist try later)

Have you any ideas ?

It`s imposible to install it from the ODOO repository. System shows en error (This module is absent, try again later)

kendo a dit:
It`s imposible to install it from the ODOO repository. System shows en error (This module is absent, try again later)

not really talking, do you have any logs showing up the error ?

may be simply a network issue on your NAS (but not sure)

Thank you!
I have done it. after I had restarted NAS I saw added modules.

Thank you !

i updated python modules and odoo

but seems now oddo require NodeJS (give error on main page), i am looking for a way to compile it inside odoo

stay tuned

One more questions. I haven`t found solutions How to install wkhtmltopdf on QNAP to work with QODOO?
May be I`v lost some information?