Qnap [ QBittorrent ] Bittorrent Client

Is there a download link for previous versions? I need to redownload 4.4.3.1 as 4.4.5 seems to crash out on my device.

Thanks for the latest update (v4.5.2) but in my Qnap TS-469L i am experiencing stability issues...
The client stops responding requests, and looks it stops serving transfers. Restarting the client helps for a while, but from time-to-time it stops.
Maybe it is just my problem, but maybe it affects others. The previous client (4.5.0) was OK, maybe the security patch occured this issue?

Hi, anyone knows how to use a dark mode, or themes? I download a theme, checked the box on options: ~"use alternative web UI", put the path of the theme, but when I restarted Qbittorent, the Web UI Stuck on "Unacceptable file type, only regular file is allowed". So, anyone knows how can I use a dark theme on this, please?

Good morning.
I have a problem that some people like #Zetor2000 have recently reported. The installation of version 4.5.4 has done perfectly, it seems to work well, it is configured without problems, but at the moment of starting the first download, the torrent starts downloading and immediately stops and says "With errors" in the status. The interface is responsive, everything seems to work, but the download stops at 0.2% and there is no way for it to continue.
Any idea what the problem could be?
My model is TS-462
Thanks and regards.

Nacho García.