Code : Tout sélectionner
QTS 4.3.6.0776 build 20181130
- Important: To use a TR-004 external RAID enclosure to expand NAS storage space, the enclosure must have exactly one external RAID group. Individual disks cannot be used to expand NAS space.
- To ensure system functionality, after updating QTS to 4.3.5, please also update Container Station to 1.9 in App Center before enabling QVR Pro.
- The RADVD service previously did not have an outgoing interface. Please reconfigure the RADVD service after upgrading.
- Due to security concerns, support for "Wi-Fi ad-hoc mode" has been removed.
- This QTS update changes the file system of the system partition to ext4 for ARM-based models with Annapurna Labs processors. For data security reasons, you are not able to downgrade QTS to a previous version after this update.
Affected models: TS-131P, TS-231P, TS-431P, TS-531P, TS-231+, TS-431+, TS-231P2, TS-431P2, TS-431X, TS-431X2, TS-531X, TS-831X, TS-1231XU-RP, TS-1231XU, TS-831XU-RP, TS-831XU, TS-431XU-RP, TS-431XU, TS-431XeU, and TS-1635.
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- When QTS 4.3.x is installed on NAS models running on 64-bit Intel and AMD processors, some applications may not be supported. To check if installed apps on your NAS are compatible with QTS 4.3.x, download the QTS 64-bit compatibility tool and install it on your current QTS build. (https://download.qnap.com/QPKG/CF64_0.1-1114.qpkg.zip)
- Below are the kernel versions for NAS models that are supported by QTS 4.3.5:
Kernel 3.10.20: TS-128, TS-228
Kernel 3.2.26: TS-x31, TS-x31U
Kernel 3.4.6: TS-x69, TS-x69U, TS-x69L
Kernel 4.2.8: all other models supported by QTS 4.3.5
- Due to the limitations of future kernel updates, QTS 4.3.5 is the final available QTS update for the following NAS models: TS-EC1679U-SAS-RP, TS-EC1679U-RP, TS-1679U-RP, TS-EC1279U-SAS-RP, TS-EC1279U-RP, TS-1279U-RP, TS-1079 Pro, TS-EC879U-RP, TS-879U-RP, TS-1270U-RP, TS-870U-RP, TS-470U-RP, TS-470U-SP, TS-879 Pro, TVS-870, TS-870 Pro, TS-870, TVS-670, TS-670 Pro, TS-670, TVS-470, TS-470 Pro, and TS-470.
- Due to the limitations of non-expandable memory capacity and 32-bit processor architecture, starting from QTS 4.3.5, the TS-128 and TS-228 no longer support Container Station and all the dependent applications, including Notes Station 3, Qcontactz, QcalAgent, AWS Greengrass, and QIoT Suite Lite.
Storage & Snapshot
- Added support for using a TR-004 external RAID enclosure in NAS Storage mode to expand NAS storage space.
- Added support for using a TR-004 external RAID enclosure in External Storage mode for data transfer.
- Improved the compatibility with WD 2.5-inch My Passport 4TB external drive (WDBYFT0040BBK-0A) for the following models: TS-451, TS-651, TS-851, TS-453, TS-653, TS-853, TS-453U, TS-853U, TS-1253U.
Storage & Snapshot
- If any TR-004 disks contain corrupted external RAID group configurations and the enclosure's RAID configuration is changed using the hardware mode switch, the RAID configuration of the TR-004 might appear as "Unknown". To resolve this issue, use QNAP External RAID Manager or Storage & Snapshots to remove the corrupted RAID groups.
- After formatting a TR-004 external RAID partition on the NAS, restarting the TR-004 might cause the partition name to change.