Qnap [ MatterMost Premium ] [7.2.0.0] your personnal Team Chat server

Hello QoolBox,

Quand j'install la dernière version du package, (5.24.1), j'obtiens une erreur QTS qui empêche l'installation.

[App Center] Failed to install Mattermost Premium. QTS detected an unauthorized change in the app.

En général c'est un problème de checksum.
J'ai redl plusieurs fois l'archive, qui fait tout le temps la même taille (cf les problèmes de DL qu'on a eu par le passé, je voulais être sûr d'avoir le fichier complet, et visiblement c'est le cas).
Est-ce que c'est un problème au niveau de qpkg? Que puis-je faire?

Quoi qu'il en soit merci pour le boulot de maintenance.

Hello Stephan / Cris again

Since some versions have been updated or restarted, all interestingly installed plugins are lost. Although if you reinstall the plugin from the market or by manually loading, you will find the settings as they were before updating or restarting. It is quite tedious to have to reload all plugins, can something happen with the new plugin manager or the config.json file for you to miss these plugin installations? If you need any catch or something tell me. Thanks in advance. Greetings and good work with this development. ;)

Hello everyone

It is appreciable the speed of versions that are updated at the same time as the official version, come out at almost the same time, and also the ease of installation having paid for the premium version, but it must be said that the support and operation of this premium paid version is not as good as one would like.

Firstly because they don't usually answer (sometimes if they do) in this forum or in any of the app that advertises QNAPCLUB.eu, when someone makes a query and that they also mention that you have friendly support for paid apps... (https://qnapclub.eu/en/qpkg/releasenotes/683 , http://forum.qnapclub.fr/topic/10318-mattermost-premium/?page=2). I tried to send once to the support email but no one answered me.

And secondly because the application is updated well but does not work well for these reasons : It does not keep the plugins installed previously after doing the update, you have to put them all back, Bigbluebutton, Autotranslate, antivirus, jitsi, zoom, webex.. Etc.. and this is a long time to put everything back as before, it is quite awkward, although curiously if you keep the API keys after installing the plugins again.

Finally, it no longer lets you install by uploading the tar.gz in the plugin management section, or by using the web console in the marketplace of new integrations or plugins... memes, Everything, Voice, File List, GitHub, etc.. all give error "An error occurred extracting the plugin bundle". The maximum upload size error is already verified and changed to 80 mbs. The message you see in the registry is this when installing plugins : "POST","err_where":"extractPlugin","http_code":400,"err_details":"write /tmp/plugintmp704787652/com.mattermost.plugin-todo/server/dist/plugin-linux-amd64: no space left on device". Logically, the nas has enough space.

Today I also tried to upgrade to the latest version of mattermost , 5.26.2 and gives a download and installation error.

Otherwise, everything is going well, chats, groups, image uploads, messages, etc..

I still greatly appreciate the easy integration into our Qnap with this premium version, but an important part of Mattermost is the flexibility and ability of diverse add-ons that exist to be able to maximize their use.

Well, I hope something can be done, thank you for the understanding.

Best regards.