Synology Firmware DSM 6.2.2-24922-3

Kriss

Apprenti
1 Avril 2018
https://www.synology.com/en-global/releaseNote/DS218+#ver_24922-3

What's New

Updated the protocol of Let's Encrypt to ACME V2 to enhance the stability of the registration process.

Fixed Issues

Fixed the issue where the system might be unable to install a package during first time installation.
Fixed the issue where shared folders could not be accessed via the SMB protocol if the smb.conf file was manually modified for Final Cut Pro X.
Improved the performance of the SMB protocol by reducing CPU usage when Synology NAS joins a domain.
Fixed the issue where Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) might not work again if the protocol has been disabled before.
Fixed the issue where the LED indicators on the drive slots of RS4017xs+ and RS2818RP+ might not work properly.
Adjusted the notification mechanism to comply with the latest Gmail API.
Fixed the issue where duplicate entries of the same login event might be recorded at Log Center.
Fixed the issue where applying non-default date formats at personal settings might result in additional date information being displayed.
Fixed the issue where adding a Synology NAS to CMS host might result in a frozen "Checking" status and the device would not be added successfully.
Fixed the issue where the storage capacity of a volume could not be expanded after it was migrated to a new Synology NAS with its corresponding SSD cache.

Telechargement : https://archive.synology.com/download/DSM/criticalupdate/update_pack/24922-3/

Depuis la version DSM 6.2.2-24922 et les updates successifs (je viens de tester l'update 3, c'est pareil), j'ai un souci avec la gestion de l'UPS.

Je vais créer un sujet à part pour expliquer ce qui se passe et qui me semble anormal, lors d'une perte prolongée du réseau AC.

Encore !??

Merci @Kriss du partage.

C’est fait sans pb de mon côté sur 5 nas...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ça c'est fait tout seul chez moi il y a déjà trois jours avec la mise à jours automatique
Tout a l'air de fonctionner correctement
Dreambox

Bonjour,

Ici nous traitons les sujets sous l angle de la légalité. DSM, produit Synology, étant sous licence et dont l’exportation est simplement interdite, personne ne vous répondra ici.

Merci de votre compréhension

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonjour,

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse rapide.

En effet, je me suis trompé de forum, autant pour moi, je suis vraiment navré.
Est-il possible de supprimer mes message pour ne pas polluer votre post?
Merci beaucoup, et encore désolé pour mon erreur.
Cordialement,