10 559
France
www.qnap.com
mame-logo.png

Source : http://mamedev.org

Download :

HDStation Version : https://www.qnapclub.eu/fr/qpkg/454

Note :

create an share called roms to host your roms (/share/roms)
unzip, install, enjoy

Code:
Note sure if it works correctly (if lags or hicups please set configuration to use OpenGL).. No idea if Joystick are supported (if not make an Helpdesk Ticket with Feature Request for HDStation)
For better image quality, bitmap prescaling set to 3

About :

MAME (an acronym of Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) is a free and open source emulator designed to recreate the hardware of arcade game systems in software on modern personal computers and other platforms.

The intention is to preserve gaming history by preventing vintage games from being lost or forgotten. The aim of MAME is to be a reference to the inner workings of the emulated arcade machines; the ability to actually play the games is considered "a nice side effect".
Joystiq has listed MAME as an application that every gamer should have.

The first public MAME release (0.1) was on February 5, 1997, by Nicola Salmoria. The emulator now supports over seven thousand unique games and ten thousand actual ROM image sets, though not all of the supported games are playable. MESS, an emulator for many video game consoles and computer systems, based on the MAME core, was integrated into MAME in 2015.

Hi QoolBox,

Thank you for the updade.

I've tried to update but then I realised that there is a Dependencie "HD_Station >= 4.0.0". The current version of HD Station is 3.2.9.

I've tried to find the HD Station 4, but I don't know what I'm missing. Can you help?

Thanks in advance,
Deckard

you have to wait for QTS-4.4.0 been released, HDS will move to version 4 (based on Ubuntu Bionic)

cannot make it compatible HDS3 due to limitation in code source

i am actually updating all HDStation qpkg

Thanks, now I understand. I'll have to wait for the QTS-4.4.0 release for the TS-453Bmini.

I was waiting for new update do MAME because in the last/first version for Qnap, Mame couldn't find the roms(at /share/roms )

Best regards,
Deckard

Hi
Is there a way to use xbox controllers with latest mame version on HDSTATION 4.0.3?
The latest version of xboxdrv (8.8.1) requires hdstation >3.0.0 and <4.0.0.
Any update coming soon? Or is there another way to use my controllers??

Thank you