Qnap [ QBittorrent ] Bittorrent Client

Thanks for replying I wish I could do that, someday I will implement it

Hi chaps

Since QNAP dropped their version of Transmission, and I'm allergic to editing config files by hand, I decided to try QBittorrent instead. However I cannot make a successful test connection from Couchpotato or Sonarr (all on the QNAP, all from this forum). Any ideas how I should proceed? I have tried both the webgui port and the RPC port, and user and password. I've also tried localhost , the server IP address and my myqnapcloud.com URL.

Any suggestions gratefully received :)

Mario

mariom a dit:
Hi chaps

Since QNAP dropped their version of Transmission, and I'm allergic to editing config files by hand, I decided to try QBittorrent instead. However I cannot make a successful test connection from Couchpotato or Sonarr (all on the QNAP, all from this forum). Any ideas how I should proceed? I have tried both the webgui port and the RPC port, and user and password. I've also tried localhost , the server IP address and my myqnapcloud.com URL.

Mario

Hi Mario,

i am not using it.. but did you checked on GitHub for any issue on this ?

Thanks for the reply. I had google'd already but now I tried a better search and someone has raised the issue but I haven't found a solution yet (maybe just to rollback?)

Hopefully it's ok if I cross link here to the qbittorrent forum for other users who might hit this problem:
https://qbforums.shiki.hu/index.php/topic,5090.msg25382.html#msg25382

EDIT - I might just use the black hole function, it's more basic but will serve...

QoolBox a dit:
mariom a dit:
Hi chaps

Mario

Hi Mario,

i am not using it.. but did you checked on GitHub for any issue on this ?

Just did an update and now it is not working anymore.
What are you using?

Bonjour

Intéressé par ce soft , je viens de l'installer sur mon TS-251+ pour avoir un client Bittorent différent et plus paramétrable que la Download Station .

En revanche , quand je clique sur Qbittorent sur le bureau , je me retrouve sur une page blanche sans rien ( et ce sous Chrome , Firefox et Opera )

En cliquant , j'atteri sur une fenetre blanche avec en adresse mon ip locale suivi du port 6564 .

Une idée du pourquoi ?

Merci

Merci, penser a sauvegarder et restaurer les fichiers de config avant la migration a qbitorrent 4

Code:
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QBittorrent/.config/qBittorrent/qBittorrent.conf & qBittorrent-data.conf
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QBittorrent/.local/share/data/qBittorrent/BT_backup, GeoIP & ipfilter.dat

Petite question, la dernière version est introuvable ? (idem que pour QTransmission, peut-on supprimer un tracker ?)

Merci !

Hi,
I´m looking for QBittorrent4_4.0.4_x86.qpkg
is it possible to compile this version please?

Seems to have a bug if you use HTTPS and change port to something other than 6564. Could you take a look at it? Looks like something with the cross-site reference security settings: https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/6977

Code:
(W) 2018-05-01T23:12:27 - WebUI: Origin header & Target origin mismatch!
Source IP: '::ffff:112.120.252.79'. Origin header: 'https://xxxxxxx.myqnapcloud.com:6564/'. Target origin: 'xxxxxxx.myqnapcloud.com:6566'

Thanks!