Qnap [ PS3Netsrv ] [ 1.47.04 ] Stream ISO Backup PS3

Hola Mazinguerz24,

Por desgracia, sólo estamos hablando francés en este foro o en el caso raro en Inglés. Si desea que los usuarios hacen el esfuerzo para responder a usted ... también debe ayudarles a que entiendan.

Gracias por su comprensión.

Allô

my name is Rui and i also need help on configuring ps3netserv om ny QNAP NAS.
My NAS is a TS 212P and i installed de version for arm x19 (this was the only one that the NAS accepted).
The games don't appear on the ps3
I use ps3netsrv from my windows PC and it works well so i know this is not a ps3 or net problem. I configured de webman mod on PS3 the same way i did to read the games from the PC (changind the IP adress to the one from the NAS).

I understand zero about linux so i need help on telling me the commands to use if i need to change something in the NAS.

The NAS is running 4.3.3 firmware

I installed the ps3netserv kpkg (arm x19) and created a PS3ISO share in the HDA_drive ( this drive must be in the same location of the ps3netsrv server file? (mine installed in /.pkg.) or is a share drive created in the root like music, multimedia, home, etc?( thats what i did). Do i have to do something on the ps3netdrv.sh file? (like execcute or change some paths within the file? (I tried to change the line of the Ip adress from 192.168.*.* to the one of the NAS but it didn't work). Do i have to do something with the ps3netsrv file (like execute?). Do i have to reboot the NAS after instaling the ps3netserv kpkg (that's what i'm doing now and since i decide to "play" trying to install ps3netserv on the NAS it takes about 1 hour to reboot when before this it only took about 2 minutes.

I'm using winscp to acess the NAS

If i use ps|grep ps3 it shows something like admin grep ps3, but nothing mentioning the ps3netsrv and the ip192.168. *.* like i saw in this topic

I tried to execute the ps3netsrv file from winSCP and it returned error 255

I really need help on this because it looks a bit stupid to me that i have to turn on a PC every time i want to use the ps3 when i have a NAS with lots of space and its always on.
thanks in advance, Rui
PS: Sorry for my english, I'm Portuguese

Hi,

i need some help pleas

i have a QNAP 453A with Version 4.3.4.0427
i have crated the PS3ISO directory in DataVo2

restarted

run:
[~] # ps | grep ps3
2692 admin 1484 S ./ps3netsrv /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/PS3ISO 38008 192.168.*.*
17100 admin 1032 S grep ps3
[~] #