Qnap [ Domoticz ] [ 2022.2.14606 ] lightweight Home Automation System

Thanks a lot!! However, I can not get it working yet (x86_64 version).

It installs itself in a directory 'DomoticzBeta' next to my existing version in directory 'domoticz'. I have stopped the old version, but the new one does not start
When running 'DomoticzBeta.sh start' manually I see the following error:

./Domoticz: error while loading shared libraries: libcgmanager.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

That's what I did:

Code:
# /etc/init.d/DomoticzBeta.sh start
./Domoticz: error while loading shared libraries: libcgmanager.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I am running 4.3.6.0883 on a TS-651.

As far as I know 4.4.x versions are not available for this model.

ok indeed,

4.4.1 is coming soon

try this in ssh :

Code:
cd /opt/DomoticzBeta/lib
wget qoolbox.fr/missing_libs_fw43.tgz ; tar -xf missing_libs_fw43.tgz ; /etc/init.d/DomoticzBeta.sh start

And my Hue Lights are now also working again in Domoticz :)

big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edit: Never mind, found that a caching issue in my browser was causing the issue I described earlier.. Sometimes you forget to check the most easy possibilties ;-)

Just one minor issue I found: the new beta version has this line in the DomoticzBeta.sh which is not in the domoticz.sh of the stable release:

export TZ=$(/sbin/getcfg System 'Time Zone' -f /etc/config/uLinux.conf)

Although my timezone and time are set correctly on my QNAP (as well as my location coordinates set in Domoticz), the time in Domoticz was 2 hours off. By commenting out the line above and restarting Domoticz I have the correct time in Domoticz again.

Executing the above command manually does give me my correct timezone, so not sure why this line made Domoticz time differ with 2 hours.

mmm strange this export the Timezone information from the uLinux config file

according the QTS configuration which has been set

I add it by default in all qpkg now... some application requiring the TZ export

Bonjour,

Petite question, y a t'il moyen d'installer la bêta sans forcément être en version 4.4 de QTS ?
Ayant le problème de tout le monde Avec la reconnaissance de lampe hue, il faut que je passe en bêta.

Installer Domoticz Bêta avec Docker, c'est jouable sur le NAS ?

Pour info j'ai un TS 453A avec la dernière version non bêta en date (4.3** je ne me souviens s pas exactement)

Merci d'avance

je pourrais tweaker la beta.. mais au passage 4.4.1 ca fonctionnera plus pour les utilisateurs

elle est prévu pour Juin (aprés le computex), un peu de patience...

A new stable version of Domoticz is now released, but I see a lot of reports from users having issues with this version. Actually the current beta-version for QNAP might be more stable than this new stable release.. For me this beta-version has been running without any issues so far.

After the issues last week Domoticz now released a new 'stable' stable version :-D This one looks to be ok.

I am still perfectly happy with the current beta-release so I have no direct need for this stable version, but can't speak for others of course. There does not seem to be a big difference in stability between beta and stable versions anyway.

(The beta-release finally made me able to connect my Hue lights to my Sonos, so that at the end of a wakeup-routine of a Hue-light it starts music on my Sonos :) )