Forum des NAS

Tous les fabricants de NAS réunis sur un forum unique : Asustor, Qnap, Synology...

BitTorrent Sync, KODI, IPKG, NZBGet, pyLoad...

Modérateur : QoolBox

Gaudi a écrit : 26 oct. 2020 15:24
oyasama a écrit :Hello, does not start after upgrading QTS firmware to 4.5.1

Best regards :)
Try to start the app from a SSH session and check if any error messages appear?

Can you please tell me what the command would be to run unifi by console? I don't usually fret much with putty in the qnap, I'm sorry. Thank you. Best regards :roll:

oyasama a écrit : 26 oct. 2020 17:07
oyasama a écrit :Hello, does not start after upgrading QTS firmware to 4.5.1

Best regards :)
Can you please tell me what the command would be to run unifi by console? I don't usually fret much with putty in the qnap, I'm sorry. Thank you. Best regards :roll:

Okay, now I see that with firm 4.5.1 there is an app manager around the console, easier, I'll see if I get any errors from the console. Thanks again. :D

oyasama a écrit : 26 oct. 2020 17:14
oyasama a écrit : 26 oct. 2020 17:07
Okay, now I see that with firm 4.5.1 there is an app manager around the console, easier, I'll see if I get any errors from the console. Thanks again. :D

Well, it looks like with the new console app manager in 4.5.1, I've been able to run unifi and it works. The problem may not start with QTS boot after restarting. At least I had restarted the nas 3 times without success. Thanks anyway. :mrgreen:

Bonjour tout le monde, J'ai cherché un peu[…]

Qulog Center

Bonsoir, Même configuration que vous, j'ai o[…]

Salut les amis, Je vais casser la tirelire d'ici […]

Bonjour, Débutant, j'ai suivit pas à[…]

Site hébergé sur un serveur IKOULA

Ikoula