Qnap [ Ubiquiti UniFi ] Wi-Fi Management

hi there,

i just installed mongodb "MongoDB4_4.4.18_arm_64.qpkg" and the unifi controller software "Unifi_7.4.156.0_arm_64.qpkg" on my QNAP TS-133 - ARM A55 / 2GB RAM - QTS 5.0.1.2425. installation runs without any issues. if i click on the unifi controller button a new website windows opens on http://"ip_of_my_qnas":38190 and says "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" thats all :-(.

can someone help ?

best regards

mark

hello,

where can i find the unifi logs ?

i looked by ssh and find this one:

/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Unifi/UniFi
bin
conf
data
dl
jdk
lib
webapps

but there are no log files in this structure :-(.

i wait for 1 hour but always says no connection :-(

Dear QoolBox,

what is the latest version of UniFi QPKG to use with QTS 4.2.6? Would you be so kind to share it?

I own QNAP TS-239 Pro which will not be upgraded to anything newer that QTS 4.2.6.

The UniFi 7.4.162.0 QPKG refuses to install on this system.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Dear QoolBox,

what is the latest version of UniFi QPKG to use with QTS 4.2.6? Would you be so kind to share it?

I own QNAP TS-239 Pro which will not be upgraded to anything newer that QTS 4.2.6.

The UniFi 7.4.162.0 QPKG refuses to install on this system.

Thank you in advance for your help!
mongodb not compatible with 32bit NAS... cannot create QPKG

mongodb not compatible with 32bit NAS... cannot create QPKG
That's too bad. I used to have version 5.10.23 working, but I lost qpmg file and I am unable to install again after fresh start of NAS.

Does it help it in anyway if I have MongoDB v2.4.4 from QNAP store installed?

Thanks again!

it will not work on your NAS
Hello again,

I found QPKG package with UniFi 5.10.17 and it works.

Unifi 2023-07-20 101610.png

Unfortunately my backup is from 5.10.23 (and I don't have installation QPKG package of this version) so I can't restore from backup.

If you have QPKG archive version 5.10.23 and could share it I would really appreciate.

As 5.10.17 works I think this is worth a try.