Qnap [ TransmissionBT v3 ] [ 3.0.0.3 ] Transmission is a fast, easy, and free BitTorrent client.

J'avais même pas vu la mise à jour. Donc... Mise à jour faite mais tout mes paramètres et torrent ont disparu. Il y a peut-être un truc à fouiller dans les dossiers. Je vais regarder ça. Merci ;)

Hi again,

I have been testing out v3.0 on my Qnap TS-1677X, and it is acting a little weird.

The installation works flawless (used the repo in Qnap WebGUI), and I edit the settings.json, and that is working, so far so good.

Today after it have been running all night, my system memory was low. I have 16 GB, and 2 GB reserved for a VM server. That have never happened before.

I checked Transmission through Transmission Remote GUI, and saw a couple of trackers had no connection, checked if Transmission v3 was whitelisted on the sites, and only one of them hadn't whitelisted it yet.

I removed Transmission completely from the NAS, rebooted, updated the firmware (manually), installed Transmission v3 (downloaded the file manually), stopped the service, edited settings.json, started the server.

The settings was back to the old settings with qnap / qnap and so on. Tried a few times and finally it went through.

It was still the same with the trackers as before - the same ones didn't work.

Tried a new port number - same result (yes, I have opened it in my router).

Tried to test the port through Transmission Remote GUI, and got and error with no http. Tested it on my other 2 Qnap's, and they responded with everything working (they run Transmission 2.94).

Shut down the Transmission app through App Center in Qnap WebGUI, but noticed that Transmission Remote GUI still had access to Transmission v3 on that NAS, so it's like there is running another instance of Transmission v3 in the background...

I have never experienced this before, and have been using Transmission for years on my Qnap systems...

J'ai exactement le même problème avec la version 3.0.0.3, je n'arrive pas à me connecter à l'un de mes trackers privés tandis que tous les autres fonctionnent bien.

Quelqu'un saurait pourquoi?

Dernière édition:
Transmission V4 is stable now https://transmissionbt.com/
Would love to see a X86 version too, to replace the old V3.
Hello,

Dang it, my mistake. I totally missed that it was already uploaded. I just updated my x64 system with it, and it works perfect, but I would still love to see a x86 version of it.

I have installed V4.0.0. But it Says the port is closed. I Have tried changing it a couple of times, but with no luck. It is open in the router.
I have been using 2.94.0 for years without any kind of problems, But this one I can´t get working. I cant download files, just not upload. Any one else with the same problems? also some trackers I use won´t start downloading at all

Dernière édition:
Thanks for the quick update to 4.0.1. Is there any chance that you can work your magic on V4, for the older generation Qnaps, that still run on firmware 4.2.x, like you were able to do with Transmission V3.x.x.x? Best Regards

I can probably build it for amrv7 with some pain
this QPKG is tricky since it needs to run under another ELF...
the compilator require a gcc compatible with cxx-17 instructions

so no chance to provide it for armv5 and old x86 devices