Qnap [ QCouchPotato ] [ 160822 ] Movie Downloader

Hi

So a few updates from my end ...

I think the problem that originally broke the app store was that I was allowing beta firmware updates and it was this that stopped QCouchPotato from working. The reason I say this is that shortly after QCouchPotato stopped working a new beta version was released and this subsequently stopped a number of other apps from working too (QSonarr & Plex). When I say 'working' what I mean is gain access to them via their ports using the QNAP IP address (all the apps show as running in the App Store).

I then contacted QNAP to find out how to fix this and they suggested rolling back the firmware to the latest release. I did this and the majority of broken apps were then available again. However not so with QCouchPotato, it remains unavailable.

I have just had confirmation from QNAP that because this is not an official QNAP app it is therefore not supported and they are therefore not going to remote into my NAS to have a look.

That still leaves me with a non-functioning QCouchPotato...

@QoolBox ... a revision to the app would be very appreciated ... or even some troubleshooting if you can direct me on what commands to use (I know how to SSH into the machine)?

Thanks

Disappointingly ... I may need to move to Radarr instead to solve this ... as I remain unable to fix this version...

Additionally the Qoolbox Sonarr app is giving me a similar error (it was working 2 weeks ago...) ... but works if I manually restart the app...

can it be a sorting issue

https://www.qnapclub.eu/fr/qpkg/508

additionaly if entware is install, he must be install first and never removed

entware is killing the /opt on first install where my qpkg belong to search libs

Pseudomax a dit:
Additionally the Qoolbox Sonarr app is giving me a similar error (it was working 2 weeks ago...) ... but works if I manually restart the app...

Hi,

I have the same problem?

Do you find any solution?

Thanks a lot