10 559
France
www.qnap.com
MinecraftBedrockEdition.jpg

Source : https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download/server/bedrock/

Download :

https://www.myqnap.org/product/minecraft-bedrock/

Note :

run under Ubuntu1804 ELF (glibc 2.27 forced)
configuration is editable over Webui (still buggy)
log display empty even if server start fine (no clue why the text file is not updated)
all binaries and config are inside /opt/BedRock/binaries
dont forget restart QPKG after enay change

About :

Bedrock Edition (also known as the Bedrock Version or just Bedrock) refers to the multi-platform family of editions of Minecraft developed by Mojang AB, Xbox Game Studios, 4J Studios, and SkyBox Labs.

The objective of the game remains the same as its Java Edition and Legacy Console Edition counterparts, where players can build virtual realities in a sandbox-like environment. Like them, Bedrock Edition has survival elements such as hunger and brewing, and the Nether and the End dimensions. The multiplayer mode is cross-platform compatible between all supported devices.[32]

Bedrock Edition differs from Java Edition in a variety of ways, such as more vibrant graphics, revised terrain, some exclusive items, and an official add-on system[33]. The HUD and other elements are adapted for each relevant device. Players can interact with the game via keyboard and mouse, touchscreen or controller.

Differences from Java Edition include:

Some mobs have some sort of difference from their Java Edition counterparts.
Multiplayer allows for 4 ways of player connection:
Through LAN, allowing for 8 or more players to be on a single world
Through Realms.
Through a user-created external server. A list of server software can be found on Bedrock Edition server software.
Through Xbox Live
A list of "featured" (Microsoft partner) servers, offering predefined multiplayer mini-games in a Minecraft setting, is also provided.
Some features of Bedrock Edition are only available on certain platforms.

Dernière édition:
Bonjour,
Merci pour ce travail qui permet d’installer ce serveur sur nos Qnap, mes enfants sont ravis. Le pb c’est qu’à chaque mise à jour tout est réinitialisé. Comment puis je faire pour retrouver le monde créé dans une version après la mise à jour dans une nouvelle version ?
Merci !

Good morning,
Thank you for this work which allows us to install this server on our Qnap, my children are delighted. The problem is that with each update everything is reset. How can I find the world created in one version after updating to a new version?
THANKS!

This just happened to me. The world my daughter and I were working on creating just got deleted :eek:. She is at school now, but there will be much disappointment when she comes home....

I believe there is a way to back-up worlds; Next time, I will make a copy of the worlds folder (See Pic) - I just hope they are compatible between server versions 😅:

1713985442393.png

This just happened to me. The world my daughter and I were working on creating just got deleted :eek:. She is at school now, but there will be much disappointment when she comes home....

I believe there is a way to back-up worlds; Next time, I will make a copy of the worlds folder (See Pic) - I just hope they are compatible between server versions 😅:

Voir la pièce jointe 11964
I just realized - under the worlds folder, the old world we were creating is still there.
  • In the configuration, set the level-name to the name of your world and you are back in business.