Qnap [ Bazarr ][ 1.1.4.0 ] companion application to Sonarr and Radarr. It manages and downloads subtitles

Hi @QoolBox, for the latest version of your package I have found an issue.
The built in AutoUpdate feature wipes the root folder on the .qpkg directory while upgrading (main .qpkg folder), wiping effectively the .sh script that starts the app (and other files as well).

I have updated the issue on Github for the observed problem, and the fix will not come from the developer (see https://github.com/morpheus65535/bazarr/issues/1428).

Would it be possible to adjust the .QPKG so it addresses the way Bazarr autoupdates: setting up an exclusive folder with bazarr bin and files, so whenever it updates itself it does not delete any QPKG related files? (bazarr bin program folder and all subfolder tree into a subfolder as it was in previous versions).

Thank you and regards
i updated to 1.1.1 and changed to make bazarr been hosted in his own directory... lets see if it occure again

v1.1.1

Latest

From newest to oldest:
  • Avoid error trying to scan some videos 09d1eb7
  • Improved the fix uppercase mod to better deal with non-alphabetical characters 2608278
  • Improve authentication and fix #1901
  • Fix #1917, bring back sceneName in manual search modal
  • Improved API to return better message/code on errors c2c0cbd
  • Add support of showing confirmation when leaving settings page with unsaved changes 8eef455
  • Added support for CORS headers 0d39928
  • Added download link for backup archives. a36b3ce
  • Improved live synchronization with Sonarr and Radarr trough SignalR feed by implementing dedicated threaded events queues, by preventing execution of duplicate events received, by filtering events to be processed and by logging at debug level events received to improve debugging. 180a40e
  • Fixed None type issue on the first subtitles indexation for episodes or movies. c6efda0
  • Update outdated node packages bfd1af7
  • Fixed compatibility with the latest nightly version of Sonarr v4. 0fb9286
  • Avoid 'Insufficient data to process the guess' error (fix #1910)
  • Fix issue in external subtitles cache. #1916 bc0a7c2
  • Tried to improve full disk daily indexing tasks resources usage. #1916 c74f9e9
  • Fixed integer conversion issue. #1918 b0abe81
  • Fixed double slashes stored in config.ini by sanitizing the config values. #1903 4382a05
  • Fixed subtitles upgrade job trying to upgrade null scored subtitles (part 2). #1909 ba1687a
  • Fixed episodes or movies importation skipped when Sonarr/Radarr improperly report that media file size is null. 81e13e1
  • Fix #1901 temporarily
  • Fixed subtitles upgrade job trying to upgrade null scored subtitles. #1909 414900c
  • Fix display issues of the base URL af8a14c
  • Embedded Subtitles provider: add support for unknown language tags 5624ae4
  • Fix #1904
  • Fix postprocessing escaping #1907
  • Allow searching when uploading subtitles #1898 775f67b
  • Fixed quotation marks escaping in post-processing variables #1882
  • Added option to always use audio track for subtitle syncing c622e1f
  • Fix #1894
  • Fix #1893
  • Fix provider configs updates a748903
  • Fixed Zimuku provider to bypass yunsuo protection b9ba99e

@QoolBox, Thank you!!
I can confirm that I have updated to your latest version and now the auto-update works as expected (even updating to Development beta branch).

Best regards

• J'aime
Réactions: QoolBox
I seem to have an issue with the latest version. It appears to start in the QNAP admin GUI but the page doesnt load, but if i try to start it from CLI i get this error:
line 47: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Bazarr82/bin/python3: No such file or directory
The Python3 symlink points to /opt/Apache82/bin/python3 which doesnt exist. I have installed Apache82 and i run your other Apache82 apps like Sonarr, Lidarr, Radarr and they all work fine. Apache82 is installed in /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Apache82 and editing the symlink from /opt/Apache82/bin/python3 to /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Apache82 gives error /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Bazarr82/bin/python3: error while loading shared libraries: libpython3.10.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory as that symlink points to python3.10.

I have a python symlink which just points to python3 and i also installed QPython310 to see if that would help and i have a symlink called python3.10 which also points to python3.
If i edit the symlink for python3 to python3 i get an error about too many symlinks. Do you have any suggestions?

It seems to have sorted itself now. I removed QPython310 and reinstalled Apache82 (even though all other apps that use this worked fine) and after trying Bazarr a few times it now starts. I will see if it is stable after a few days