Qnap [ Sonarr 3 ] [ 3.0.9.1549 ] Smart PVR for newsgroup and bittorrent users

Hi, QoolBox, I have noticed an issue with the packages (Bazarr, Sonarr, Radarr and Jacket): there is only one quick access icon (shortcut) in the home page. And it is for the last app installed or updated.
That is, if I have the Bazarr icon, and I update Sonarr, the icon gets replaced for Sonarr. I would like to have all of them for quick access.
It may be related to some ID in the QPackage description.

Could you please take a look to see if there is anything weird in the package metadata that result in such undesired behaviour?

Thank you!!

nothin special on first sight in here... both install correctly

if shortcut missing add them manually from QTS top left sliding menu and right click > add shortcut

QoolBox a dit:
nothin special on first sight in here... both install correctly

if shortcut missing add them manually from QTS top left sliding menu and right click > add shortcut

Thank you!
That did the trick!

I tried incorrectly to add it using the "Display On" from the AppCenter.

Depuis le dernier update j'ai ce message et rien ne se transfer de sabnzb

[v3.0.8.1507] System.DllNotFoundException: libmediainfo.so.0 assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)
at (wrapper managed-to-native) NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo.MediaInfo_New()
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo..ctor () [0x00006] in <f308258701c9443d9f77fbbaa937a672>:0
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.VideoFileInfoReader.GetMediaInfo (System.String filename) [0x00021] in <f308258701c9443d9f77fbbaa937a672>:0

MediaInfo Library could not be loaded libmediainfo.so.0 assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)

Hello,
Il est indiqué dans QTS (version 5) que Sonarr a une signature numérique expirée depuis le 20 mai.
J'ai pourtant la dernière version à jour 3.0.8.1507.
Une idée ? (et j'ai d'autres app pareil, même message)

c'est normal en 5.0.0 build 1986 la signature n'est pas reconnu, il faut passer en 5.0.1 pour que cela ne soit plus en défaut