QTS 126.96.36.1994 build 20200702
Code : Tout sélectionner
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- To learn more about NAS models that support the TL-D800C, TL-R1200C-RP, TL-D400S, TL-D800S, TL-D1600S, TL-R400S, TL-R1200S-RP, see the Compatibility List at https://www.qnap.com/en/compatibility-expansion
- We have fixed the vulnerabilities in the following apps to ensure your data security: Surveillance Station, QVPN Service, Qfiling, Qsync Central, QcalAgent, and IFTTT Agent. To continue using these apps, go to the App Center and update them to the latest version.
- For more information on the kernel versions for NAS models that QTS 4.4.3 supports, see https://www.qnap.com/en/release-note/kernel
- Removed the following applications from App Center due to PHP 7 updates in QTS 4.4.1: "phpEasyProject", "Dolphin", "CMS Made Simple", "Vtiger CRM", "iStat", "PostgreSQL 188.8.131.52", and "ownCloud".
- Due to compatibility issues, the following applications have been removed from the App Center in QTS 4.4.1: FileFlex, MantisBT, SugarCRM, Xeams, DokuWiki, and Azure Storage.
- Once you update QTS to 4.4.1 (or later) on the TS-1635AX, you will not be able to downgrade QTS to versions earlier than 4.4.1.
- Removed support for Plex Home Theater from HybridDesk Station.
- Added support for the QNAP QXP-W6-AX200 (Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200) PCIe wireless network interface card. For details on the supported NAS models, check the compatibility list: https://www.qnap.com/go/compatibility/
- To enhance NAS security, Malware Remover is now automatically installed for QTS.
- Users can now send usage data from Notification Center to QNAP to help optimize product design and enhance user experience.
- Redesigned the user interface of Qsync Central to enhance user experience.
- The NAS would play an audio alert during RAID scrubbing even though there were no warnings or errors.
- Users could not power off the NAS with the IR remote control (IR-004) after updating QTS to 184.108.40.2060.
- The completion time of snapshot replication jobs displayed in Snapshot Replica would not be consistent with the time in Snapshot Vault.
- Administrators could not add users to the allowed list in myQNAPcloud Access Control.
- Users could not recover file-based iSCSI LUNs after reinserting an encrypted volume and then unlocking the volume.
- Network & Virtual Switch would display incorrect LAN protocols (IEEE 802.11) when 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and 5 GHz Wi-Fi had the same SSID.