- TS-X75, TS-531P, TS-X73A, TS-X90U, TS-X53S, TS-XA51, TS-XA82, TS-X89U, TS-X88, TS-X85U, TS-X85, TS-X82S, TS-X82, TS-X77, TVS-X71, TVS-X63, TS-X53B, TS-X51A, TS-131P_231P_431P_X31+_X31K, TS-X35, TS-X31X, TS-X31P2, TS-X31P3, QMiroPlus, Mustang-200.
- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- Storage & Snapshots now displays NAS model pictures in a new style.
- Users can now enable guaranteed snapshot space during storage pool creation and set a snapshot schedule during volume creation.
- QTS would display an incorrect warning message about connection failure after users added the default gateway to a virtual switch and then restarted the NAS.
- QTS displayed several incorrect Korean strings in various places.
- System Logs in QuFTP Service would always display 50 items per page even if users chose to display more items.
- Qfile would not display the current task progress when copying, moving, compressing, or deleting files.
- The NAS could not detect SSDs installed on the QDA-U2MP after firmware update to QTS 5.0.0.
- Network & Virtual Switch could not update DynDNS after users added DynDNS as a DDNS service.
- Twonky Server cannot function normally on the TS-h973AX running QTS 126.96.36.1996.
- Cinema28 cannot display the media list.
- Some applications cannot access the NAS when secure connection and TLS 1.3 are enabled. This is due to a known issue in the applications. We will fix this issue in upcoming app releases.
- QTS 5.0.0 temporarily does not support certain file systems on external storage devices. To work around this issue, users can use HBS3 to back up files to external storage devices. Note that this workaround may require more CPU resources and increase backup task duration. We will soon fix this issue in an upcoming release.
- macOS Finder takes a long time to display content in SMB shared folders when users connect the Mac to the NAS via Thunderbolt.
- Thunderbolt write speeds are lower than expected in QTS 5.0.0.
- QTS and QuTS hero with newer kernel versions do not support ATTO Fibre Channel adapters. If you have already installed an ATTO Fibre Channel adapter on your device, we do not recommend updating the firmware to QTS 5.0.0 or QuTS hero h5.0.0 for the time being.
- QTS 5.0.0 temporarily does not support certain third-party applications, utilities, or services.
- QRM+ temporarily does not support the TS-x32, TS-x32U and TS-x35A models running QTS 5.0.0. We will add support for these models in upcoming releases.
- SNMP receivers cannot receive SNMP traps sent from ARM-based NAS models.
- Users cannot update the firmware of the QXG-10G2T-NXE network expansion card after updating QTS to 5.0.0.
- Network & Virtual Switch displays unexpected interface connection status and FEC status when users connect the following pairs of devices:
- NAS with Mellanox network adapter + NAS with Mellanox network adapter
- NAS with Intel E810 network adapter + NAS with Mellanox network adapter
- NAS with Intel E810 network adapter + Mellanox switch
- NAS with Mellanox network adapter + QSW-M5216 switch
- NAS with Intel 810 network adapter + QSW-M5216 switch