En cours d'upload
QTS4.2.0 build 0918
QTS4.2.0 build 0918
- When testing the connection for RTRR jobs in Backup Station, an invalid username/password will be displayed.
- Converting metadata to 64GB when an iSCSI LUN is connected may cause the process to fail.
- After editing the Description of a computer in the NAS Domain Controller Page, attempting to log into that computer with a domain user will fail.
- ARM-based NAS cannot show all of the users in the trusted network in Domain Users/Groups list.
- Gmail Backup will display an error for the Data Volume size on the overview page.
- The system will restart after taking a snapshot.
- The iSCSI Target authentication will fail after restarting the NAS.
- The system will be unable to show destination pools after creating a Replication Job in Snapshot Replica.
- The tooltip will not be displayed when over mSATA and HDD icons.
- The TS-269H cannot connect to VPN Server (OpenVPN).
- If the network recycle bin is disabled, the volume from File Manager cannot be seen.
- Photos cannot be uploaded to newly-created folders in Multimedia in Photo Station 5.
- Slideshows in Photo Station 5 will not play audio.
- No downloads will occur on .torrent files after the torrent.html download is completed.
- Enabling "Restrict the access of Recycle Bin to administrators only of now" and then enabling "Enable Advanced Folder Permissions" will cause non-Administrators group users to be able to access the Recycle Bin.
- Symform fails to work after upgrading from 4.1.4 to 4.2.0.
- Video Station cannot create new thumbnails if the "Modified Date" is changed after the thumbnail is created.
- Cloud drives cannot be connected via SMB over anonymous connections.
- If a BT job contains thousands of files before upgrading, then the upgrade will take a prolonged time to complete.
- There will be no response if a folder is right clicked in File Station and the Ok button is clicked inside the Copy to wizard.