Qnap [NZBHydra2 ] [ 5.1.0 ] Usenet meta search

Hello,

fyi, the update to 3.5.0 has broken the application.

There is a new fix with 3.5.1

Best regards
Lenny

v3.14.0 (2021-04-11)

Code:
Feature Custom mapping for queries and titles. This allows you to customize / change the values used by external tools or returned by metadata providers like TVDB. See #700.

v3.15.0 (2021-07-10)
Code:
Feature Debug infos can now be created and directly uploaded to https://ufile.io/ for easier sharing.

Feature The tooltip in the search results for the display of rejected, loaded and filtered results now also shows the number of filtered results for each reason (e.g. x results being too small, y results already downloaded).

Feature The "Searching... please wait" box now highlights indexer searches that produced results. The messages are also sorted by indexer name and start with the number of results to allow easier reading. See #696.

Hi,

since the new public Beta of QNAP 5.0.1 the Java Library (QJDK8) is not working anymore - this affects NZBHydra2 and some other apps as well.

Best regards
Lenny

certificate Qnapclub expired...

I tested on a device reuploading QPKG runs again... but certificate Warning
i am working on it but more 995 QPKG to update will be long

certificate Qnapclub expired...

I tested on a device reuploading QPKG runs again... but certificate Warning
i am working on it but more 995 QPKG to update will be long
Hi,

also the FW Max Version has to be greater than 5.0 - that is the problem for QJDK8 and other apps.
It can be manually changed via ssh by editing etc/config/qpkg.conf and changing following line to for example "FW_Ver_Max = 6.0.0" the Version has to be higher than 5.0!
After that the apps will start again. But the app maintainer has to also change the parameters, otherwise no one will be able to install the app through the repository.

Best regards
Lenny

it is already changed for next release this line has been quoted # (all qpkg skeleton has been already modified) and I ask to be removed by R&D in QDK tools, this is done since 2.3.12 ;)

• J'aime
Réactions: LennyM